2007年8月6日月曜日

Business and Graphics

I decided to pick this topic because I'm into business and my major is business administration. I didn't want to stay away from it. I always want to keep my eyes on business. Anyway, it took a while to fishing wrting the draft because I couldn't find any informative sources. Frist I tried to find sources on the Internet but I couldn't find good ones so I went to a book store to look for a source. And i could find only one book, which is a little helpful. I was in trouble. But I didn't want to change the topic because it's what I like. So I decieded to write with my point of view and knowledge as much as I could. For that reason, the paper isn't the best. I will have to look for some ways to improve my paper. I hope I can find a good informative source.

0 件のコメント: